Search Gay Highwaymen
- Gay Activism and Iran: Do Western Activists Do More Harm Than Good? (Link to article by Scott Long)
- Emigrant: The Other White Meat?
- Obama Loves Queers! (Except Not)
- Hot (the bad kind) in the Mission
- HuffPost Gay Voices: Liberian Anti-Gay Group Issues Hit List, Governments Do Nothing
- Exotic, Fresh, and Fruity: Seen at the Asian Market
- Deadly Beauties
- More boy love/lust graffiti in SF
- “I WHAT Cock?” – Construction Sign Self-Expression
- Attempted Gay (Fake) Weddings: Valentine’s Day news from China
- Bully pup offs skunk and turns toon!
- Putin Out! Besos públicos en repudio a Putín.
- Urban Ore Men’s Toilet Art – Do You Give a Flying Fuck?
- Hey, Yoo! Great Korean Neo-Pop Public Art: Spider-Man with Morning Wood!
- Shhh…. Sneak! Preview…of The Mayor of Folsom Street.
- Godzilla and King Kong make out on Bearded Bear Chest.
- A Martyr in the Archive: The Life and Afterlife of Harvey Milk’s Suit
- The Phlip-side of the Phelps Phamily – Gay-friendly Nate! – Son of Dying Phred…
- Shop Sears…really! Young painter Justin Sears cool quirky big art on wood.
- Strange and sexy shelf Life – Dad of Dads and soiled Spanking…seriously.
Tag Archives: soldier
Hot young Korean soldiers training in the snow. Cool! Click here for video.
Everyone needs a hobby, and it is good to see soldier-kissing becoming so popular. Consider the advantages. It is entertaining for both the participants and the observers. It is non-violent. It is economical; a game for both rich and poor. And it is 100% green. Will soldier-kissing spread beyond Egypt? Will flash-mob kissing the ROTC become the new fad on American college campuses? Where might this lead? Is it a Slippery Slope? We can only hope! More soldier-kissing here. For a great take-off of Lady Gaga’s Telephone as performed by soldiers in Afghanistan, click here.
It could be a blood-bath, but its not. One of history’s ugliest lessons: it can always turn bloody. So far, so good. Some looting, very little shooting, and now a little soldier-kissing. Nothing particularly gay about it. Men do kiss in many cultures. Nevertheless, it is good to see. The young soldier is kissable, at the very least, and the older man looks good in his bomber jacket. Leather in Cairo? Who knew!