Search Gay Highwaymen
- Gay Activism and Iran: Do Western Activists Do More Harm Than Good? (Link to article by Scott Long)
- Emigrant: The Other White Meat?
- Obama Loves Queers! (Except Not)
- Hot (the bad kind) in the Mission
- HuffPost Gay Voices: Liberian Anti-Gay Group Issues Hit List, Governments Do Nothing
- Exotic, Fresh, and Fruity: Seen at the Asian Market
- Deadly Beauties
- More boy love/lust graffiti in SF
- “I WHAT Cock?” – Construction Sign Self-Expression
- Attempted Gay (Fake) Weddings: Valentine’s Day news from China
- San Francisco Leather Marshal elected at new SF Eagle!
- What? All Jobsites Should be…
- Tiny Town Queen Patty McGroin is Empress of San Francisco!
- Why the Pope REALLY resigned…really!
- Phabulous Phallic Cactus…really.
- What to Do When Your Car Conks Out…
- Pig! (you are what you eat)
- Happy Lunar New Year, Snakeboy!
- K9 Warning! Sight seen in Mendocino County.
- Love beats H8: “Marry Me, Man!” – Phelps family horrified, natch…
Tag Archives: S/m
All that hard play can be hard work, and the deeper it gets, the realer it becomes. From degradation to grace and back again, turning forever on itself like a mobius strip. Beat, Beat-Up, Beatitude: words to fly by from the jam-sweet lips of angel-headed hipsters. Top or bottom, sometimes retreat is a good option. For those times, just outside the dungeon (aka The Heart Lodge) mildly hidden in the landscaping, a small magical nishikigoi (koi) pond waits. A rock ledge provides enough room for a semi-lotus, and a fine venue for adventures in ego dissolution. Flash of Orange. Take me…OM…country roads…splash sky water…gone.
“Let’s enjoy G-Men’s way.” New from JoJo Mendoco. This one is directly inspired by the Japanese G-Men series. Mainly manga for gay men, G-Men focuses on Bara (Bears), Gaten-Kai (Blue-Collar Men) and other masculine types. G-Men features photographic material as well as cartoons and personal ads. Mangaka (manga artist) Gengorah Tagame is a driving force behind this hot series. More on him soon. Very visual in its impact, no reading knowledge of Japanese is needed to enjoy G-Men’s way!
San Francisco’s 15 Association enjoyed a day at the Dore, or Up Your Alley street fair. The 15 Association is a social and sexual fraternity for men who engage in BDSM. Booth space was generously provided by Stop Aids, which has been working to prevent HIV transmission among all gay and bisexual men in San Francisco through multicultural, community-based organizing since 1985. Photoevent: July 25th, 2010, SOMA, San Francisco, CA. c. gayhighwaymen