Hosted by Mark I. Chester, an institution in the San Francisco gay art scene for a long time now. Best known as a photographer, Chester is also an underground artist who opens his SOMA studio to regular life-drawing sessions, including the monthly Hot Draw! – Devoted to fans of kinky gay male erotica. Themes of power, control, submission, fetish, gear, S/m and kink galore dominate at these events. Pictured here is Dan Becker’s quick sketch of artist Richard Bolingbroke’s sub bear paul on all fours. That would be Bolingbroke’s boot: good bear! More on Hot Draw! here. Interested in getting your hot self in front of Chester’s hot camera lens? That can happen, too. Information here.
Search Gay Highwaymen
- Gay Activism and Iran: Do Western Activists Do More Harm Than Good? (Link to article by Scott Long)
- Emigrant: The Other White Meat?
- Obama Loves Queers! (Except Not)
- Hot (the bad kind) in the Mission
- HuffPost Gay Voices: Liberian Anti-Gay Group Issues Hit List, Governments Do Nothing
- Exotic, Fresh, and Fruity: Seen at the Asian Market
- Deadly Beauties
- More boy love/lust graffiti in SF
- “I WHAT Cock?” – Construction Sign Self-Expression
- Attempted Gay (Fake) Weddings: Valentine’s Day news from China
- The Phlip-side of the Phelps Phamily – Gay-friendly Nate! – Son of Dying Phred…
- Shop Sears…really! Young painter Justin Sears cool quirky big art on wood.
- Strange and sexy shelf Life – Dad of Dads and soiled Spanking…seriously.
- Hey, Daddy…nice shirt!
- Valentines Day is Nutz…
- Mayor of Folsom Street launches at Center for Sex and Culture
- Safe Sex Bang!
- Or the Stick…
- Jingle boys! Hot Leather Dad captures Santa skivvy run in SF Castro in cool seasonal video. Ho! Ho! Ho!
- Other Blogs: Cool Brit Art Site Crab Wise