Search Gay Highwaymen
- Gay Activism and Iran: Do Western Activists Do More Harm Than Good? (Link to article by Scott Long)
- Emigrant: The Other White Meat?
- Obama Loves Queers! (Except Not)
- Hot (the bad kind) in the Mission
- HuffPost Gay Voices: Liberian Anti-Gay Group Issues Hit List, Governments Do Nothing
- Exotic, Fresh, and Fruity: Seen at the Asian Market
- Deadly Beauties
- More boy love/lust graffiti in SF
- “I WHAT Cock?” – Construction Sign Self-Expression
- Attempted Gay (Fake) Weddings: Valentine’s Day news from China
- Bully pup offs skunk and turns toon!
- Putin Out! Besos públicos en repudio a Putín.
- Urban Ore Men’s Toilet Art – Do You Give a Flying Fuck?
- Hey, Yoo! Great Korean Neo-Pop Public Art: Spider-Man with Morning Wood!
- Shhh…. Sneak! Preview…of The Mayor of Folsom Street.
- Godzilla and King Kong make out on Bearded Bear Chest.
- A Martyr in the Archive: The Life and Afterlife of Harvey Milk’s Suit
- The Phlip-side of the Phelps Phamily – Gay-friendly Nate! – Son of Dying Phred…
- Shop Sears…really! Young painter Justin Sears cool quirky big art on wood.
- Strange and sexy shelf Life – Dad of Dads and soiled Spanking…seriously.
Tag Archives: Prop 8
God loves all His children. And if it ain’t Love, it ain’t God. Thanks to Tim’m T. West for that one. Sight seen at the ongoing celebration in San Francisco’s Castro District. DOMA is overturned and so is Prop 8!
Everyone, from legal eagles to the peanut gallery, agree that this will go to the US Supreme Court. Meantime, let the celebration commence! Friend of the site Aidan Dunn shows the back of his head in this shot. From the well-named Boulder Daily Camera out of Colorado. News of the same day: the dismissal of Lt. Choi under DADT. Ironic juxtaposition. The nation watches.
“Sheree Red Bornand, right, hugs Aidan Dunn after hearing the decision in the United States District Court proceedings challenging Proposition 8 outside of the Phillip Burton Federal Building in San Francisco, Wednesday, Aug. 4, 2010. A person close to the case says a federal judge has overturned California’s same-sex marriage ban in a landmark case that could eventually land before the U.S. Supreme Court. Chief U.S. District Judge Vaughn Walker made his ruling Wednesday in a lawsuit filed by two gay couples who claimed the voter-approved ban violated their civil rights.” (via Boulder Daily Camera. AP Photo/Jeff Chiu)
Update: the back of Aidan’s head gets famouser and gaymouser by the minute. The photo was printed in papers in Mexico, India and other foreign and remote locales. Closer to home, the dubious honor of the front page above the fold of the USA Today.