“Dressed like a priest you was. Tod Browning’s freak you was…” Bless me Father. Inspired by a story in Juice: True homosexual experiences from S.T.H. writers Volume 5. From the Gay Sunshine series edited by Boyd McDonald. This series from the 1980s featured true stories and reader photos. Other provocative titles included Meat, Cum, Flesh and Sex. Gay reality one-handed reading. Good stuff. More about S.T.H. later…and plenty of JoJo Mendoco, including Top o’ the Morningwood, Ouch!, SirYesSir, XV.1, Fukya!, and I Want You To…
Search Gay Highwaymen
- Gay Activism and Iran: Do Western Activists Do More Harm Than Good? (Link to article by Scott Long)
- Emigrant: The Other White Meat?
- Obama Loves Queers! (Except Not)
- Hot (the bad kind) in the Mission
- HuffPost Gay Voices: Liberian Anti-Gay Group Issues Hit List, Governments Do Nothing
- Exotic, Fresh, and Fruity: Seen at the Asian Market
- Deadly Beauties
- More boy love/lust graffiti in SF
- “I WHAT Cock?” – Construction Sign Self-Expression
- Attempted Gay (Fake) Weddings: Valentine’s Day news from China
- Shop Sears…really! Young painter Justin Sears cool quirky big art on wood.
- Strange and sexy shelf Life – Dad of Dads and soiled Spanking…seriously.
- Hey, Daddy…nice shirt!
- Valentines Day is Nutz…
- Mayor of Folsom Street launches at Center for Sex and Culture
- Safe Sex Bang!
- Or the Stick…
- Jingle boys! Hot Leather Dad captures Santa skivvy run in SF Castro in cool seasonal video. Ho! Ho! Ho!
- Other Blogs: Cool Brit Art Site Crab Wise
- One Big Tool…Really!