Search Gay Highwaymen
- Gay Activism and Iran: Do Western Activists Do More Harm Than Good? (Link to article by Scott Long)
- Emigrant: The Other White Meat?
- Obama Loves Queers! (Except Not)
- Hot (the bad kind) in the Mission
- HuffPost Gay Voices: Liberian Anti-Gay Group Issues Hit List, Governments Do Nothing
- Exotic, Fresh, and Fruity: Seen at the Asian Market
- Deadly Beauties
- More boy love/lust graffiti in SF
- “I WHAT Cock?” – Construction Sign Self-Expression
- Attempted Gay (Fake) Weddings: Valentine’s Day news from China
- The Phlip-side of the Phelps Phamily – Gay-friendly Nate! – Son of Dying Phred…
- Shop Sears…really! Young painter Justin Sears cool quirky big art on wood.
- Strange and sexy shelf Life – Dad of Dads and soiled Spanking…seriously.
- Hey, Daddy…nice shirt!
- Valentines Day is Nutz…
- Mayor of Folsom Street launches at Center for Sex and Culture
- Safe Sex Bang!
- Or the Stick…
- Jingle boys! Hot Leather Dad captures Santa skivvy run in SF Castro in cool seasonal video. Ho! Ho! Ho!
- Other Blogs: Cool Brit Art Site Crab Wise
Tag Archives: Pop Culture
Seen on the side of an electrical box in rural Mendocino County, just north of Ft. Bragg. Check out his giant Indian Club…
WTF is that thing coming out of the garden gnome’s spout supposed to be? We know what it LOOKS like! Welcome to the hardy garden! Ricky the groovy art kid brought Fido the Faerie. Fido the Faerie brought the gnome…and it’s obvious what the gnome brought home…
From the small volume Scouts in Bondage and Other Violations of Literary Propriety. Edited by Michael Bell, a proprietor of secondhand books from the “ancient coastal town” of Lewes, England. Scouts is a collection of amusing covers, this one from 1959 is subtitled “An Adventure Story for Boys.” What? That’s what Neo-colonial crypto-homosexuality was called in the middle of the 20th century…
Photo: Aquaglades. Murphy Bros. Press Inc. This 12 foot American Alligator was estimated to be 100 years old. Photo postcard circa mid 20th century. Collection Gay Highwaymen
Watercolor Robot circa 2010 by Richard Bolingbroke. Paired with a nice Saturday Evening Post cover of nearly a century earlier. The humpy lifeguard is supposed to be guarding those drowning flappers, but he’s got eyes for something – or someone – very different!
Sight seen on the back of our pals’ toilet tank. Bathroom decor. NY Renegades…