Search Gay Highwaymen
- Gay Activism and Iran: Do Western Activists Do More Harm Than Good? (Link to article by Scott Long)
- Emigrant: The Other White Meat?
- Obama Loves Queers! (Except Not)
- Hot (the bad kind) in the Mission
- HuffPost Gay Voices: Liberian Anti-Gay Group Issues Hit List, Governments Do Nothing
- Exotic, Fresh, and Fruity: Seen at the Asian Market
- Deadly Beauties
- More boy love/lust graffiti in SF
- “I WHAT Cock?” – Construction Sign Self-Expression
- Attempted Gay (Fake) Weddings: Valentine’s Day news from China
- Other Blogs: Cool Brit Art Site Crab Wise
- One Big Tool…Really!
- Lichen that Beard!!!
- ‘Burban Street Art. Really!
- Super Spider Shelf Men…
- Art Peppers! That’s hot. Nice packages, too…
- SF Eagle sports cool vintage bar art. Texan digs it!
- Rural Dungeon Still Life/s: Part Two…
- Want a Big Cock? Try Radiation!
- Release the Kraken! Ancient and Contemporary Soft Homoerotic Tentacle Porn…really.
Tag Archives: Homoerotic
Just a few of the reasons why we are glad it’s back…
Snakeboy by Clive Barker. Also called Man with Serpents. 1973. Gung Hay Fat Choy! Have a prosperous and perverse Lunar New Year.
Groovy! I think he is going to say yes. The Phelps don’t like it, though. Poor things. Photo via cool vintage gay singer/songwriter Blackberri and the Son of Baldwin blog – the literary, socio-political, sexual, pop culture blog live from Bedford-Stuyvesant.
From a Japanese TV game show: competitive acrobatic testicle-whacking for fun and profit. Not actually gay in its cultural context, certainly it is homoerotic to our quirky eyes. Via 15 Association Fraternal JB. Thanks! Dedicated to Big Gay Al, who digs this kind of thing. Don’tcha, Al? Thwack! For the video clip of these guys in action, click here. Translation of text in upper left? More context? It would be much appreciated!
These two staunch white guys look about ready to eat each other up. Looks like the pilgrim has already started to unwrap the football player. TV didn’t link the holiday to the sport after all. Something seems to be missing from this scenario, though. Where are the First Nation studs? Maybe planning a little dessert entertainment for these two…all in good, clean fun. Of course.
For Sam celebrating the 4th of July by taking it from V, click here…a real live unclefucker!
Preview shot of It Came from Outside! At Big Umbrella Studios in San Francisco. Good art, good cause, good grief! Curated by resident coy bad boy koi artist and queer street art historian Jeremy Novy.
It came from Outside! – is an art show and sale benefitting an after school program dedicated to teaching urban renewal through mural and graffiti projects. Curated by Jeremy Novy, this exhibit of street art and more opens Friday, September 14th at Big Umbrella Studios on Divisadero Street in San Francisco. Gay Highwaymen has donated a two-sided, mixed media Tough Love stencil (It’s No/All a Game) with hand-lettering on a game board. For the origins of the Leather David icon, click here.