An interesting counterpoint to the stereotype of the urban, liberal, out and proud gay, the author of The Gay Manifesto is rural, more libertarian than liberal and off the grid and proud. He describes himself: “I am a pissed off Gay American living off-grid in the mountains of Southern Colorado. I built my own cabin, grow most of my own food, generate my own power and brew my own beer…”
Search Gay Highwaymen
- Gay Activism and Iran: Do Western Activists Do More Harm Than Good? (Link to article by Scott Long)
- Emigrant: The Other White Meat?
- Obama Loves Queers! (Except Not)
- Hot (the bad kind) in the Mission
- HuffPost Gay Voices: Liberian Anti-Gay Group Issues Hit List, Governments Do Nothing
- Exotic, Fresh, and Fruity: Seen at the Asian Market
- Deadly Beauties
- More boy love/lust graffiti in SF
- “I WHAT Cock?” – Construction Sign Self-Expression
- Attempted Gay (Fake) Weddings: Valentine’s Day news from China
- Other Blogs: Cool Brit Art Site Crab Wise
- One Big Tool…Really!
- Lichen that Beard!!!
- ‘Burban Street Art. Really!
- Super Spider Shelf Men…
- Art Peppers! That’s hot. Nice packages, too…
- SF Eagle sports cool vintage bar art. Texan digs it!
- Rural Dungeon Still Life/s: Part Two…
- Want a Big Cock? Try Radiation!
- Release the Kraken! Ancient and Contemporary Soft Homoerotic Tentacle Porn…really.