Search Gay Highwaymen
- Gay Activism and Iran: Do Western Activists Do More Harm Than Good? (Link to article by Scott Long)
- Emigrant: The Other White Meat?
- Obama Loves Queers! (Except Not)
- Hot (the bad kind) in the Mission
- HuffPost Gay Voices: Liberian Anti-Gay Group Issues Hit List, Governments Do Nothing
- Exotic, Fresh, and Fruity: Seen at the Asian Market
- Deadly Beauties
- More boy love/lust graffiti in SF
- “I WHAT Cock?” – Construction Sign Self-Expression
- Attempted Gay (Fake) Weddings: Valentine’s Day news from China
- Inking the Bear – words and images
- San Francisco Leather Marshal elected at new SF Eagle!
- What? All Jobsites Should be…
- Tiny Town Queen Patty McGroin is Empress of San Francisco!
- Why the Pope REALLY resigned…really!
- Phabulous Phallic Cactus…really.
- What to Do When Your Car Conks Out…
- Pig! (you are what you eat)
- Happy Lunar New Year, Snakeboy!
- K9 Warning! Sight seen in Mendocino County.
Tag Archives: Funny
What’s on your mind, little guy? I can see right through you. Let’s hear it for full transparency…huh!
Breaking internet meme: this site was surprised when one of its associates was notified that his newest Twitter follower was none other than Jesus Christ Himself! With a tag line of “Follow Jesus in your life and on Twitter” J.C. seems to have appeared on the internet just this morning. None of His posts are older than an hour, but this son has been busy. He goes by @JesusProphet online and has already tweeted at Lady Gaga that she looks “like the cowardly lion.” Seemed like a compliment! Other choice bits include “White people are funny, they really think I am one? Come on, get a map.” and “I think I’m starting to get splinters.” You can find Christ on Twitter @JesusProphet. And yes, we are following Him back.
UPDATE: RIP JC of the Internet. After a mere two-hour existence on-line, Jesus Christ has had His Twitter account suspended. Religious satire lives fast and dies quick on the Internet. More to the story…no doubt.
Another great benefit to being gay. We can fuck our brains out and never have to worry about this particular form of screaming side-effect. Of course, we’ve got our own little buggers to worry about…