Search Gay Highwaymen
- Gay Activism and Iran: Do Western Activists Do More Harm Than Good? (Link to article by Scott Long)
- Emigrant: The Other White Meat?
- Obama Loves Queers! (Except Not)
- Hot (the bad kind) in the Mission
- HuffPost Gay Voices: Liberian Anti-Gay Group Issues Hit List, Governments Do Nothing
- Exotic, Fresh, and Fruity: Seen at the Asian Market
- Deadly Beauties
- More boy love/lust graffiti in SF
- “I WHAT Cock?” – Construction Sign Self-Expression
- Attempted Gay (Fake) Weddings: Valentine’s Day news from China
- Putin Out! Besos públicos en repudio a Putín.
- Urban Ore Men’s Toilet Art – Do You Give a Flying Fuck?
- Hey, Yoo! Great Korean Neo-Pop Public Art: Spider-Man with Morning Wood!
- Shhh…. Sneak! Preview…of The Mayor of Folsom Street.
- Godzilla and King Kong make out on Bearded Bear Chest.
- A Martyr in the Archive: The Life and Afterlife of Harvey Milk’s Suit
- The Phlip-side of the Phelps Phamily – Gay-friendly Nate! – Son of Dying Phred…
- Shop Sears…really! Young painter Justin Sears cool quirky big art on wood.
- Strange and sexy shelf Life – Dad of Dads and soiled Spanking…seriously.
- Hey, Daddy…nice shirt!
Tag Archives: Food
You’re invited: Bay Area American Indian Two Spirits (BAAITS) 2nd Annual Two Spirit Powwow!
This year’s event will take place Saturday, February 2nd in Oakland, starting at noon. For directions and more information, visit the BAAITS website.
Last year’s groundbreaking powwow attracted over 500 people, and made history as the first and only public Two Spirit Powwow in the world.
A Powwow is a public gathering with Native dancing and drums, seeing friends and family. It is a cultural event, large and crowded at times, yet intimate. It holds a place in the hearts of the Native community, and BAAITS offering up this Powwow in the name of Two Spirit peoples is truly an honoring. The overwhelming response of our allies honors and recognizes the work and important role of the Two Spirit community.
We welcome all Two Spirit people as well as allies. Come one, come all. All dancers and Drums are invited to join us. Special dance categories this year will include a Switch Dance (Women take on the male roles, and vice-versa) and a Duct Tape Special, in which the dance regalia is made of duct tape and found objects. There will be contests for dancers, fry bread and Indian tacos, crafts and gifts for sale, a raffle, and most of all – community!
Rocco’s Cafe 1131 Folsom Street in San Francisco’s South of Market district. Gay and Leather friendly. Good food. Cute waiters. One of our regular spots. Try it; you’ll like it.
This big guy is the sculptural mascot of the Lumbermen’s chain of restaurants in Northern California. This one is in Willits. The view is better than the food. Competitive Timbersports on the video monitors…
Nutritious and delicious! Cool young art things Ricky and Mike make pizza. Titan Man looks on. He turns up in another sexy gay table top still life here.