Search Gay Highwaymen
- Gay Activism and Iran: Do Western Activists Do More Harm Than Good? (Link to article by Scott Long)
- Emigrant: The Other White Meat?
- Obama Loves Queers! (Except Not)
- Hot (the bad kind) in the Mission
- HuffPost Gay Voices: Liberian Anti-Gay Group Issues Hit List, Governments Do Nothing
- Exotic, Fresh, and Fruity: Seen at the Asian Market
- Deadly Beauties
- More boy love/lust graffiti in SF
- “I WHAT Cock?” – Construction Sign Self-Expression
- Attempted Gay (Fake) Weddings: Valentine’s Day news from China
- Other Blogs: Cool Brit Art Site Crab Wise
- One Big Tool…Really!
- Lichen that Beard!!!
- ‘Burban Street Art. Really!
- Super Spider Shelf Men…
- Art Peppers! That’s hot. Nice packages, too…
- SF Eagle sports cool vintage bar art. Texan digs it!
- Rural Dungeon Still Life/s: Part Two…
- Want a Big Cock? Try Radiation!
- Release the Kraken! Ancient and Contemporary Soft Homoerotic Tentacle Porn…really.
Category Archives: Mendocino County
Sling of course. For a St. Andrew’s Cross click here
Decorative and informative, this fine ursine railman invited us up into his hot greasy steam engine for a tour. Old #45 on the Skunk Train route. Please note that showing face on Gay Highwaymen doesn’t mean these guys are gay. It means we are. Ok? Thanks, Man!
Old number 15 looking at old number 45. And vice-versa. Mystics and quantum mechanics Noh: the eye with which I view God (or the multiverses) is the same eye with which the Universe (or the gods) view me. Whistle starts the races. All part of the Kinetic Carnivale. Willis, in Mendocino County, California.
U.S.S. Yellow Submarine. Handcar races. All human-powered rail transport. Some are funky. Others are fast.
Poplock Holmes. Chap-hopper and Steampunk entertainer extrordinaire.
The Train Singer…
Words, ink and photos: GH