Search Gay Highwaymen
- Gay Activism and Iran: Do Western Activists Do More Harm Than Good? (Link to article by Scott Long)
- Emigrant: The Other White Meat?
- Obama Loves Queers! (Except Not)
- Hot (the bad kind) in the Mission
- HuffPost Gay Voices: Liberian Anti-Gay Group Issues Hit List, Governments Do Nothing
- Exotic, Fresh, and Fruity: Seen at the Asian Market
- Deadly Beauties
- More boy love/lust graffiti in SF
- “I WHAT Cock?” – Construction Sign Self-Expression
- Attempted Gay (Fake) Weddings: Valentine’s Day news from China
- Other Blogs: Cool Brit Art Site Crab Wise
- One Big Tool…Really!
- Lichen that Beard!!!
- ‘Burban Street Art. Really!
- Super Spider Shelf Men…
- Art Peppers! That’s hot. Nice packages, too…
- SF Eagle sports cool vintage bar art. Texan digs it!
- Rural Dungeon Still Life/s: Part Two…
- Want a Big Cock? Try Radiation!
- Release the Kraken! Ancient and Contemporary Soft Homoerotic Tentacle Porn…really.
Category Archives: Travel
Whip those Mules, you mule-driving man! Actually, this site only endorses whipping willing humans. Sight seen on the menu cover of the Roadhouse Restaurant and Bakery in the Mohave desert town of Boron. Famous for the 20-mule team. Hmmm. 20-boy team could be entertaining!
Hey, Sailor! Hot men’s room art in the Leather Stallion, bar in Cleveland, Ohio. USA.
Why, yes. Yes he does.
Does a Bear? Click here to see.
Photo and haiku: GH
From friend of this site C. Jacob Hale. Doc’ boy jake writes of Master docta’ Arturo: “Master didn’t take me to the rec area. The Glory Hole Sports store was great fun! Bought fishing weights for the chain I hang from my nipple rings, & cool souvenirs.” P.hancy Docs, that is: Glory Holes and Limber Scenes.
From Angels Camp, California. Thanks, Jake!
Does the Texan piss roadside? Why yes. Yes, he does. Does the Bear piss in the desert? Click here to find out. Photo: Gay Highwaymen
Cum Clean! Litter. Waste Paper. Plastics. Metals. Not sure which bin they are collecting the cum in, though. Photo by Joe C. (pal of this sites’s Aidan Abroad) who adds: “Pleased to report that here in Hong Kong, they have taken recycling to a whole new level.” For more strange Kleen Cumming, click here.