Search Gay Highwaymen
- Gay Activism and Iran: Do Western Activists Do More Harm Than Good? (Link to article by Scott Long)
- Emigrant: The Other White Meat?
- Obama Loves Queers! (Except Not)
- Hot (the bad kind) in the Mission
- HuffPost Gay Voices: Liberian Anti-Gay Group Issues Hit List, Governments Do Nothing
- Exotic, Fresh, and Fruity: Seen at the Asian Market
- Deadly Beauties
- More boy love/lust graffiti in SF
- “I WHAT Cock?” – Construction Sign Self-Expression
- Attempted Gay (Fake) Weddings: Valentine’s Day news from China
- Other Blogs: Cool Brit Art Site Crab Wise
- One Big Tool…Really!
- Lichen that Beard!!!
- ‘Burban Street Art. Really!
- Super Spider Shelf Men…
- Art Peppers! That’s hot. Nice packages, too…
- SF Eagle sports cool vintage bar art. Texan digs it!
- Rural Dungeon Still Life/s: Part Two…
- Want a Big Cock? Try Radiation!
- Release the Kraken! Ancient and Contemporary Soft Homoerotic Tentacle Porn…really.
Category Archives: Subcultures
Cool bar art in the patio of the SF Eagle. Paint on plywood. Big! The Texan has fun with them. That’s ex-Texan, meaning from Texas and the operative word is FROM. The artist is Webster, 1998 vintage. In the style of that Finnish guy, Tom.
Sling of course. For a St. Andrew’s Cross click here
Hot Morris Art! Folsom kinky art reception! Friday, September 27th from 5 – 8 pm. At the Center for Sex and Culture at 1349 Mission Street in San Francisco. Drop in early before the evening’s other activities.
Morris Taylor’s exhibit, Sexual Energy and Power features twenty-five watercolors. Through realism and abstract styles the painter calls attention to outward manifestations of the inner sexual drive. Dominance and submission is a thread that unifies the subject matter.
The strokes are designed to draw the viewer to the unique beauty and ageless nature of the human body. Dark and light forces lurk inside the psyche that needs overt expressions of dignity and safety
About Morris: During the past fifteen years Morris Taylor has had 15 one-person shows at venues such as Grace Cathedral, Magnet in the Castro, Club Eros Gallery, and the Citadel. As Master Morris, he participates fully in the leather scene frequently giving workshops and demonstrations. He currently holds the title, International Master 2013.
Decorative and informative, this fine ursine railman invited us up into his hot greasy steam engine for a tour. Old #45 on the Skunk Train route. Please note that showing face on Gay Highwaymen doesn’t mean these guys are gay. It means we are. Ok? Thanks, Man!
Old number 15 looking at old number 45. And vice-versa. Mystics and quantum mechanics Noh: the eye with which I view God (or the multiverses) is the same eye with which the Universe (or the gods) view me. Whistle starts the races. All part of the Kinetic Carnivale. Willis, in Mendocino County, California.
U.S.S. Yellow Submarine. Handcar races. All human-powered rail transport. Some are funky. Others are fast.
Poplock Holmes. Chap-hopper and Steampunk entertainer extrordinaire.
The Train Singer…
29 years old and that’s no joke. The recently re-opened SF Eagle hosts the contest for San Francisco Leather Dad and boy XXIX tonite from 9pm – midnight. Cum help pick the winners. It’s a fine field of contestants and it’s for a great cause, too. (Better than a mine field for no cause!) This venerable contest was started nearly three decades ago, at the height of the crisis, by the original SF Leather Dad, Mr. Alan Selby – aka Mr. S, aka the Mayor of Folsom Street. Tonite’s event is to benefit the AIDS Emergency Fund. Of course. More on Daddy Alan here.