Search Gay Highwaymen
- Gay Activism and Iran: Do Western Activists Do More Harm Than Good? (Link to article by Scott Long)
- Emigrant: The Other White Meat?
- Obama Loves Queers! (Except Not)
- Hot (the bad kind) in the Mission
- HuffPost Gay Voices: Liberian Anti-Gay Group Issues Hit List, Governments Do Nothing
- Exotic, Fresh, and Fruity: Seen at the Asian Market
- Deadly Beauties
- More boy love/lust graffiti in SF
- “I WHAT Cock?” – Construction Sign Self-Expression
- Attempted Gay (Fake) Weddings: Valentine’s Day news from China
- Other Blogs: Cool Brit Art Site Crab Wise
- One Big Tool…Really!
- Lichen that Beard!!!
- ‘Burban Street Art. Really!
- Super Spider Shelf Men…
- Art Peppers! That’s hot. Nice packages, too…
- SF Eagle sports cool vintage bar art. Texan digs it!
- Rural Dungeon Still Life/s: Part Two…
- Want a Big Cock? Try Radiation!
- Release the Kraken! Ancient and Contemporary Soft Homoerotic Tentacle Porn…really.
Category Archives: Surveillance
Why, yes. Yes he does.
Does a Bear? Click here to see.
Photo and haiku: GH
Sight seen outside a storage facility in Ukiah, in Mendocino County in Northern California. Back in the day, the NorCal economy was based on logging, plus fishing on the coast, some fruit and nut farming and some sheep and cattle ranching. Now, it’s vineyards in Marin, Sonoma and South Mendocino. Further north, Mendocino, Humboldt and Trinity counties comprise “the Emerald Triangle” – world-famous as a center of 420 culture, and prosperous due to an economy based on Marijuana cultivation.
What does THAT have to do with THIS photo? Let us translate. In the local jargon “This facility is used frequently as a training ground for law enforcement K-9 units” means “Don’t store your inventory here.” Word to the wise, no shit Sherlock and Duh! Enjoy your day and don’t let the doggies getcha!
This must be the place! Horny bone ink rules, ok? Dore Alley / Up Your Alley fair. San Francisco 2012. For a cool slide show from last years fair, click here. For human pups at play, here. Courtesy SF K-9 Unit. That would be the kinky crew, not the special tactical unit of the SFPD…
Not because of x-mas and the Nasty Santas. But all the time. Cause Big Brother IS watching. So is Big Lots. And Bob’s Big Boy and Big Mac and the rest of the big bad corporate people. What? They are people, aren’t they? Must be. Says so in the big legal tomes and on the bigger Internet. Prove they’re not. See? Now…prove you are. Hah!
In an open letter to University of California Davis Chancellor Linda P.B. Katehi, Assistant Professor Nathan Brown challenged her to take responsibility for the tear-gassing of peaceful, seated protestors.
Brown wrote: “You are responsible for it because this is what happens when UC Chancellors order police onto our campuses to disperse peaceful protesters through the use of force: students get hurt. Faculty get hurt.”
Among the injured were Professor Robert Hass, former Poet Laureate of the United States. For the full text of Dr. Brown’s letter, click here. For a slideshow of the Cal Occupation, here. And for another take on the police pepper-spraying students at Davis, here. Note the sea of camera-phones. The revolution will not be televised, but it may well be webcast.
Walmart Bleacher makes Clean Escape! #BleachWalmart – Disgruntled Greeter or Next Phase of #OccupyWallstreet?
The Ukiah Daily Journal, the newspaper of record for the Mendocino County seat, reports that an unidentified man entered the Ukiah Walmart with a concealed bottle of bleach and spritzed $12,000 in clothing and other merchandise before making a clean escape. The man’s motives are unknown, the inventory is ruined, and the Ukiah police are seeking the suspect. A surveillance camera captured the culprit, seen above wearing a yellow Mendocino County Fair and Apple Show T-shirt. Looks to be as cute as he is cocky…hmmm. Read the Journal story here.