Search Gay Highwaymen
- Gay Activism and Iran: Do Western Activists Do More Harm Than Good? (Link to article by Scott Long)
- Emigrant: The Other White Meat?
- Obama Loves Queers! (Except Not)
- Hot (the bad kind) in the Mission
- HuffPost Gay Voices: Liberian Anti-Gay Group Issues Hit List, Governments Do Nothing
- Exotic, Fresh, and Fruity: Seen at the Asian Market
- Deadly Beauties
- More boy love/lust graffiti in SF
- “I WHAT Cock?” – Construction Sign Self-Expression
- Attempted Gay (Fake) Weddings: Valentine’s Day news from China
- Putin Out! Besos públicos en repudio a Putín.
- Urban Ore Men’s Toilet Art – Do You Give a Flying Fuck?
- Hey, Yoo! Great Korean Neo-Pop Public Art: Spider-Man with Morning Wood!
- Shhh…. Sneak! Preview…of The Mayor of Folsom Street.
- Godzilla and King Kong make out on Bearded Bear Chest.
- A Martyr in the Archive: The Life and Afterlife of Harvey Milk’s Suit
- The Phlip-side of the Phelps Phamily – Gay-friendly Nate! – Son of Dying Phred…
- Shop Sears…really! Young painter Justin Sears cool quirky big art on wood.
- Strange and sexy shelf Life – Dad of Dads and soiled Spanking…seriously.
- Hey, Daddy…nice shirt!
Category Archives: Gardening
Shooting shoots and flowers. Summer, Fall, Winter to cum. Rinse; repeat. We go Pop! More JoJo Mendoco here.
Apparently Starbucks is using some kind of insect-derived food additive in their coffee beverages, prompting bug juice trending on the social ‘net. That’s nothing, and we aren’t dignifying it with a link. The real story is in the brown paper bags this site’s own Aidan Abroad brings back from his Chinese Dr. Johnson You. Cicada exoskeleton tea: good for what ails you! Dr. You practices in San Francisco and maintains an office on Clement St.
Mmm…picnic pig. Rolls off the tongue. Sight seen outdoors at The Chief, a NorCal BBQ joint on the US 101. Oink! For tasty (human) breakfast bears, click here.
A succulent, a cicada, a couple of heirloom tomato plants in yogurt containers, Titan Men’s 2012 Calendar: what happened to be on the rural gay kitchen table this morning. iPhone photo: GH
The California Rock Ant has its origins in the low desert around Palm Springs, but it has been sighted as far north as Mendocino County. Normally a docile species, it can be a bit jumpy around strangers, and is not a suggested pet for those who currently reside in glass houses.
Freud quipped that sometimes a cigar is just a cigar, but of course he knew better. Last year’s seeds are now in a tube from last year’s smoke. This summer, they’ll be this summer’s sunflowers. Next winter, last year’s seed again…and so it flows.
Ah, the sweet taste of phallic fruit… It’s amazing what 20 cents will buy you these days. I discovered an unusually-shaped persimmon at the farmers’ market in San Francisco, and I thought the readers of the Gay Highwaymen might appreciate this unique fruit. Nutritious and delicious.