In my time at Stanford, I have seen some of the most fascinating, profound, thought-provoking, and hilarious bathroom graffiti of my life. This piece is one of the less cerebral contributions to the repository of high art and culture that is the Stanford Main Quad restrooms.
Seen in Pigott Hall, Building 260 (Language department) of Stanford’s Main Quad. Author and paint substance unknown.
Search Gay Highwaymen
- Gay Activism and Iran: Do Western Activists Do More Harm Than Good? (Link to article by Scott Long)
- Emigrant: The Other White Meat?
- Obama Loves Queers! (Except Not)
- Hot (the bad kind) in the Mission
- HuffPost Gay Voices: Liberian Anti-Gay Group Issues Hit List, Governments Do Nothing
- Exotic, Fresh, and Fruity: Seen at the Asian Market
- Deadly Beauties
- More boy love/lust graffiti in SF
- “I WHAT Cock?” – Construction Sign Self-Expression
- Attempted Gay (Fake) Weddings: Valentine’s Day news from China
- Inking the Bear – words and images
- San Francisco Leather Marshal elected at new SF Eagle!
- What? All Jobsites Should be…
- Tiny Town Queen Patty McGroin is Empress of San Francisco!
- Why the Pope REALLY resigned…really!
- Phabulous Phallic Cactus…really.
- What to Do When Your Car Conks Out…
- Pig! (you are what you eat)
- Happy Lunar New Year, Snakeboy!
- K9 Warning! Sight seen in Mendocino County.